Historically speaking, tech specialists were deployed to help technology companies build market presence. But today we’re living through a once-in-a-century moment. No sector is immune from technological forces, and as a result, our tech offering has evolved. We’re being asked to go vertically deep into specific subject areas, like enterprise tech and consumer gadgets, while extending horizontally across practically every industry, from health care and finance to automotive and manufacturing.
This was an opportunity to architect what a tech practice could be — a global network of specialized experts who drive visibility and market value for clients using tech to transform culture, finance, CPG, healthcare and more. As a part of our mission to Solve for X, this team is working alongside our analytics, digital, creative and strategy specialists to bring holistic solutions to our clients.
We're Known For...
- Working for the world’s most innovative companies on pioneering programs
- Understanding stakeholder implications of unforeseen, technology-driven change
- Helping client leaders reengineer communications and brand models to address new media realities, from AI to AR and from fake news to 5G
- Developing news, brand and thought leadership content as integral components of PR, media relations and lead gen campaigns
- Using live media and partner engagement programs to drive more value at industry events
- Consulting on and embedding data solutions to improve and optimize communications operations
News & Insights
Jul 18, 2019
Andy Polansky Named CMG CEO & Chairman; Gail Heimann Named Weber Shandwick CEO
Interpublic Group has promoted Weber Shandwick CEO Andy Polansky to Chairman and CEO of Constituency Management Group (CMG). Polansky, who has […]
Jul 9, 2019
Helen Graney Named Group MD for Weber Shandwick & Jack Morton Australia
Weber Shandwick and Jack Morton, an Interpublic Group sister agency, have announced the appointment of Helen Graney as group managing […]