Navigating the shareholder activism era
The rise of activist investors has transformed the landscape in which companies operate, necessitating more transparent and adept financial communications across industries. With backgrounds in finance, law, analyst/investor relations and corporate communications, our expert team employs a deep understanding of relevant financial audiences and keen insights into regulatory environments to advise clients on what to say, when to say it and how to deliver it.
Our strategic planning process includes comprehensive communications rollout plans and messaging materials that address key concerns in every major market worldwide. Whether our client is a publicly traded Fortune 100, a private equity shop or a VC, we have extensive experience crafting compelling value creation stories for key internal and external stakeholders, leveraging both traditional media and the latest digital and social media channels.
We're Known For...
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
- Providing business & financial media relations/executive training
- Managing IPOs & capital raising
- Negotiating bankruptcies & restructurings
- Securing alternative investment
- Preparing responses and strategies around shareholder activism
- Providing quarterly earnings support (routine and misses)
- Handling corporate governance issues
- Authoring IR digital and content strategy/creation
- Managing Investor days
- Conducting investor perception studies
News & Insights
Feb 19, 2021
New Report: Global Business at the Geopolitical Frontlines
For multinational companies, business as usual no longer exists. As the world fought to contain the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, […]
Feb 15, 2021
Recovery Insights: Beauty
Each week, Weber Shandwick’s COVID-19 Asia Pacific Recovery Report shares the strategies, perspectives and case studies of the COVID-19 era. […]