Navigating the shareholder activism era
The rise of activist investors has transformed the landscape in which companies operate, necessitating more transparent and adept financial communications across industries. With backgrounds in finance, law, analyst/investor relations and corporate communications, our expert team employs a deep understanding of relevant financial audiences and keen insights into regulatory environments to advise clients on what to say, when to say it and how to deliver it.
Our strategic planning process includes comprehensive communications rollout plans and messaging materials that address key concerns in every major market worldwide. Whether our client is a publicly traded Fortune 100, a private equity shop or a VC, we have extensive experience crafting compelling value creation stories for key internal and external stakeholders, leveraging both traditional media and the latest digital and social media channels.
We're Known For...
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
- Providing business & financial media relations/executive training
- Managing IPOs & capital raising
- Negotiating bankruptcies & restructurings
- Securing alternative investment
- Preparing responses and strategies around shareholder activism
- Providing quarterly earnings support (routine and misses)
- Handling corporate governance issues
- Authoring IR digital and content strategy/creation
- Managing Investor days
- Conducting investor perception studies
News & Insights
Apr 6, 2020
Balancing Communication & Isolation Through COVID-19
With communities around the world adapting to lives of isolation, communications is being reassessed by both brands and individuals. Weber […]
Apr 6, 2020
Mitigating Economic Fallout Through New Connections During COVID-19
In the second instalment of a three-part series Weber Shandwick China President Lydia Lee explores how innovative new connections have […]