Building Reputation, Managing Risk
While business leaders today focus on innovation as the path to growth and success, they are fighting an undertow of resentment against globalisation, immigration and automation. Companies operate in an increasingly unpredictable and seemingly unmanageable world where others have been given access to their thoughts (through cyber leaks), their reputations (through social media) and their boardrooms (through activism).
Weber Shandwick’s corporate counselors challenge clients to view the current climate as an opportunity to differentiate, reposition and outflank the competition. We are trusted partners and strategic guides, bringing expertise and insights that deepen understanding of today’s obstacles and possibilities, advancing company culture and protecting reputation and brand.
We're Known For...
- Building value-based corporate narratives that change perceptions and drive action
- Amplifying corporate brands through engaging storytelling and integrated campaigns
- Managing game-changing issues and restoring reputation
- Defining and nurturing purpose-driven cultures and driving employee engagement
- Delivering insightful, data-driven analytics that propel corporate strategy
News & Insights
Dec 4, 2019
Weber Shandwick Builds Senior Leadership Strength in China
Weber Shandwick has bolstered its senior leadership team in China with the promotions of Corbin Hsieh to chief growth officer, […]
Nov 13, 2019
Weber Shandwick Tops Global Creative Index For Third Consecutive Year
For three years running, Weber Shandwick has topped The Holmes Report’s Global Creative Index, its annual benchmark of creativity in the […]