Mapping Goals, Driving Performance
In order to achieve real success in today’s ultra-competitive business-to-business marketplace, companies must effectively, consistently and clearly communicate the benefits of their branded offerings. That’s where we come in. Marrying a deep understanding of our clients’ value proposition and the competitive landscape, we develop content that’s increasingly helpful, relevant and useful to a target audience, and place it intelligently.
With our global network optimised for local impact, we provide compelling, integrated marketing and public relations programs that focus on engaging customers, prospects, relevant media and influential decision-makers. Whether it is broadening brand visibility of products and services, positioning company executives as industry innovators, building robust lead-generation and nurturing campaigns, or generating sales, our highly targeted, technologically-forward multimedia campaigns drive results.
We're Known For...
- Operating a B2B worldwide network that offers global continuity optimized for local market impact
- Building brands from niche specialists to global B2B leaders
- Storytelling in engaging ways and across myriad B2B market sectors
- Distinguishing client executives as informed and insightful industry experts and advocates
- Showcasing influencer and end-user endorsements and testimonials
- Devising lead generation strategies that deliver tangible business outcomes
- Connecting complex marketing technology stacks to track the user journey
- Distributing content and messaging through paid media to further the audience’s journey
News & Insights
Apr 6, 2020
Balancing Communication & Isolation Through COVID-19
With communities around the world adapting to lives of isolation, communications is being reassessed by both brands and individuals. Weber […]
Apr 6, 2020
Mitigating Economic Fallout Through New Connections During COVID-19
In the second instalment of a three-part series Weber Shandwick China President Lydia Lee explores how innovative new connections have […]